OKC Fence Installer
We offer a wide variety of options for your new residential fence to ensure that you get exactly what you are looking for. Our OKC fence installer process includes a few steps :
- Consultation – We first need to meet with you to assess your needs and determine what fence type would look best or work best depending on location and size of the property.
- Sourcing Materials – At this point we contact our vendors to get the materials necessary to build your fence. We work with trusted vendors to get the best product we can to make sure that your fence can withstand the elements and look great doing so.
- Installation – Our certified installation techs go through the process of building your fence in a timely fashion to ensure the process goes smoothly until the end.
As an established OKC Fence Installer, we can design and install the fence of your dreams!
We use the best materials to ensure your fence looks great and is exactly what you need. Our materials included:
- Chainlink – While not offering much privacy these are cost-effective, durable and need very little maintenance.
- Sheet Metal – Long lasting, durable and cost-effective.
- Gauge Fence – Similar to a Chainlink, these vary in different gauges to give a unique look.
- Western Red Cedar – Beautiful and Durable. While it is normally grown from new growth this is still a great choice for a new fence.
- Cantilever Gates – Uses less space than a traditional gate, less expensive to automate, and aesthetically appealing.