OKC Fence Contractor
Commercial Fencing / Industrial Fencing
If you are looking for a new fencing solution to for your commercial property, our OKC fence contractor team can help. We offer a wide array of material options for all of your different commercial fence and industrial fence needs. We follow a strict process to ensure everything is done in a timely manner:
- Consultation – We first need to meet with you to assess your needs and determine what fence type would look best or work best depending on location and size of the property.
- Sourcing Materials – At this point we contact our vendors to get the materials necessary to build your fence. We work with trusted vendors to get the best product we can to make sure that your fence can withstand the elements and look great doing so.
- Installation – Our certified installation techs go through the process of building your fence in a timely fashion to ensure the process goes smoothly until the end.
When looking for a new industrial fence, you can trust us, your OKC fence contractor from start to finish.
We use the best materials to ensure your fence looks great and is exactly what you need. Our materials included:
- Chainlink – While not offering much privacy these are cost-effective, durable and need very little maintenance.
- Sheet Metal – Long lasting, durable and cost-effective.
- Gauge Fence – Similar to a Chainlink, these vary in different gauges to give a unique look.
- Western Red Cedar – Beautiful and Durable. While it is normally grown from new growth this is still a great choice for a new fence.
- Cantilever Gates – Uses less space than a traditional gate, less expensive to automate, and aesthetically appealing.
There are three important things to consider when looking for a new commercial fence or industrial fence solution for your property. Following these three tips will help ensure you get exactly what you need!
- Security – When looking to ensure the security of your property it is best to look at options like chain-link. It has the benefit of being strong yet see-through which makes it very effective for security purposes. Wrought Iron is another good option as it also see-through but also harder to scale.
- Privacy – Whether your office property is in a residential area or downtown, it’s best to consider the privacy of your business. Whether you are looking for a privacy board on a wood fence or one of our other fine options, we ensure that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
- Appearance– Curb Appeal is another benefit of a fence for your business property. Having a nice fence surrounding your property attracts the eye and can bring in clientele to your busy.
- Temporary Fence – If you are in the process of construction or remodeling it’s important to have a barrier for your property.
If you have questions please reach out to our OKC fence contractor team!